If you’re interested in becoming a partner for Florida Senior Day 2021, please contact Jason Zaborske at [email protected].
- Please review the partnership benefits page for a full description of benefits at each level.
- In-kind donations (advertising, supplies, etc.) can substitute for cash at every sponsor level.
- All promotions are based on space and availability and we are willing to customize benefits and partnership as needed. Please contact the Statewide Coordinator (Jason Zaborske, [email protected], 850-251-7274) for more details.
- All contributions to the United Way of Florida are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- If paying by check, payments should be mailed to United Way of Florida, Attn: Florida Senior Day, 307 B E. 7th Ave., Tallahassee, FL 32303.
- No refunds, returns, or cancellations. All sales are final, no exceptions.
|Dinner & Reception Partner||$20,000|
|State Capitol Lunch Partner||$15,000|
|Entertainment and Activities Partner||$10,000|
|State Capitol Breakfast Partner||$10,000|